Carol Flynn Heating & Cooling is a full-service local HVAC company offering excellent customer service and value, as well as local, competitive pricing. All our technicians are NATE certified and experienced with all makes and models of HVAC equipment.
We offer high-quality heating and air conditioning products, superior service, and low pricing has made us a Bay Area HVAC favorite for over 65 years. Today there are over 40,000 heating and cooling products in the marketplace. Carol Flynn Heating & Cooling have repaired installed, & maintained tens of thousands of them.
Our knowledge, expertise, experience & know-how will benefit you greatly. Contact our team of professionals for a consultation to learn more about the full range of services available for your air conditioning and heating needs. Let us save you money on your heating & cooling bills call us now at (650)697-1535 for free estimates, safety inspections, energy efficiency inspections, professional HVAC advice and recommendations, product catalogs, and on-site proposals.
Finding the very best San Carlos air conditioning contractor requires considering several factors: Is this heating and cooling business experienced and trustworthy? Are the technicians certified and skilled in a variety of HVAC repair, cleaning and maintenance processes? Will I be getting expert work at a good value, and with superior customer service? At Carol Flynn Heating & Cooling, the answer to all these questions is yes.
We’re proud of our long history — more than five decades, in fact — of providing top-notch A/C and heating service in San Carlos and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We marry the kind of expertise that’s made us a Diamond Certified HVAC company with a friendly, customer-centric philosophy of treating your home or business like it’s our own.
To ensure you get the very best HVAC service every time, each of our technicians is fully certified by NATE (North American Technician Excellence), an independent certifier, and each undergoes continuing training to stay up on all the newest equipment and technologies. It’s just one more thing you can be confident in when selecting a San Carlos air conditioning contractor.
At Carol Flynn Heating & Cooling, our main priority is making you happy with the entire heating and cooling maintenance process. We’re happy to offer free HVAC inspections, consultations and estimates that will review the energy efficiency and safety of your cooling and heating components.
We promise that you won’t find a more comprehensive or professional San Carlos air conditioning contractor than Carol Flynn Heating & Cooling. Simply call (650) 332-2995 to get your climate control system running in peak condition right away.
- How does and air-conditioning work?
- A typical air-conditioner works by providing cool air inside your home by drawing warm air inside and removing its heat.
- How central air conditioners work?
- Every air conditioner contains a condenser with coils, an evaporator with coils and a compressor. The condenser and compressor are typically located together outdoors. The evaporator is more commonly located inside the house where it shares the same air handling unit (blower, etc.) used by the home’s forced-air furnace. It can however be placed outside the home with the condenser and compressor. Learn more
- How to choose the right home air-conditioner?
- It is important to consider the size of your home for the right air-conditioner. An air-conditioner that is too large will compromise comfort as it needs to be turned on and off, while an air-conditioner that is too small could not keep up with load requirements in the hot summer months.