Carol Flynn Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and the community at large.
In response to COVID-19 we have developed a protocol according to CDC guidelines. See below for the actions we are taking.
- Any employee who is sick, or has sick family members, is staying home.
- We have reviewed the proper techniques with all employees, according to CDC guidelines, on covering coughs/sneezes and washing hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or more with soap and water.
- We have reviewed the CDC recommended guidelines for social distancing of 6 feet or more with all employees.
- We have implemented additional sanitizing practices in our physical locations and have provided all field personnel with sanitizing products & processes for their tools and vehicles.
- We have suspended our all employee meetings and moved smaller department meetings to virtual settings. This is an effort to minimize any congregating of our employees.
- We have implemented remote work where possible for our office staff. There is only 1 receptionist who remains in the office.
- We have staggered timing for any/all field personnel who come to our location for supplies AND we have put in place updated processes to re-supply them. The new processes minimize the number of employees present at one time and allow everyone to observe social distancing guidelines.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing is being done in our office.
In Home Process:
- Our employee will call you on their way to let you know of their arrival
- We ask that you please secure any pets, prior to their arrival, that could roam around during the appointment
- Please also unlock and open the door before/as our employee arrives. Our employees will greet you while still outside, a few feet back from your door, explain their process to you and answer any initial questions you may have.
- When it comes time for our employee to enter your home, we will observe CDC recommended guidelines of 6 feet or more for social distancing, and our technician will talk you through whatever they need or to answer your questions.
- We have provided single use disposable gloves and hand sanitizer to our technicians and sales representatives.
- Our technicians & sales representatives always wear shoe covers to ensure they do not track anything into your home.
- If our technician removes a filter to insert a clean one, they will bag the used filter and seal it.
- We have given our technicians and sales representatives alternate procedures for signing paperwork. Eliminating the need for Customer and Employee to have any physical contact with the same pen or paperwork.